Keeley Hazell - Most Sexiest Photoshoot i have ever seen
This DVD was given free with an issue of U.K. Loaded mag. It features Keely Hazell posing in various photoshoots and outfits. Keeley also talk quite a bit in this DVD. She talks about her boobs for about 90% of this video and talks about boobs in general for the other 10%. It awesome.